Wednesday and Thursday are dance days at the studio. Lessons begin at 4:30pm. Fees are $35/month for ages 3-8 years (30 minute classes) and $45/month for ages 9+ (45 minute classes). There is an annual registration fee of $10 per student not to exceed $20 per family.
- 4:30-5:00 Tap/Ballet, Pre-Level
- 5:00-5:30 Jazz/Hip Hop, Level 2
- 5:30-6:00 Ballet/Tap, Level 2
- 6:00-6:30 Jazz/Hip Hop, Level 3/4
- 6:30-7:15 Ballet/Tap, Level 3/4
- 7:15-8:00 Jazz/Hip Hop, Level 5
- 8:00-8:45 Lyrical/Contemporary, Level 5
- 4:30-5:00 Ballet/Tap, Level 1
- 5:00-5:30 Jazz/Hip Hop, Level 1
- 5:30-6:15 Lyrical/Contemporary, Level 4
- 6:15-7:00 Jazz/Hip Hop, Level 4
Meet Leslie Trione! I have 20 years of dance experience as both a student and teacher. I started dancing at 4 years old and became an assistant teacher by 14 years of age, and an instructor by the time I was 15. I continued as a student as well as teacher through summer of 2016. During that time I attended several dance academies and camps to further teaching skills and personal dance experience. I received awards for Hip Hop as well as general dance expertise. I also served as captain and president on a traveling dance team for 5 years. I have taught and studied many styles of dance, including; Ballet, Pointe, Tap, Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical, and Contemporary. I have taught students ranging from 3 to 16+ and worked with well-known choreographers and dancers such as Kathryn McCormick and Chelsie Hightower. I am a very big advocate on dance being an escape and I can’t wait to share my passion with your children.